Members and partners
RFC North Sea - Med is an EEIG (European Economic Interest Grouping) composed of:
- six members: ProRail, Infrabel, SNCF Réseau, Network Rail, Eurotunnel and Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer Luxembourgeois (CFL)
- three partners: Schweizerische Bundesbahnen (SBB), Trasse Schweiz (TS) and Administration des Chemins de Fer Luxembourgeois (ACF)
To ensure efficiency and commitment, representatives of each member and partner meet regularly in the Assembly. They take decisions on the strategy of the corridor, its objectives and its actions.
The day to day business is carried out by a permanent team, based in Brussels. It consists of three people under the supervision of the Managing director.
- the Managing director ensures the performance of the tasks entrusted to the EEIG
- the One-stop shop manager is in charge of the allocation of pre-arranged paths and all matters related to performance along the corridor
- the Operations and investment manager is in charge of all matters related to traffic management and contributes to the coordination of works
- the Communication and finance manager is responsible for the promotion of the corridor, the relationship with the advisory groups and all financial aspects of the EEIG
This streamlined structure allows the EEIG to react with promptness, flexibility and efficiency.