RFC North Sea – Med undertakes to make its website accessible pursuant to Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
This declaration applies to www.rfc-northsea-med.eu.
The website complies partially with the general standard for accessibility improvement (RGAA), version 4.1 due to the non-conformities and exemptions listed below.
Results of tests
The compliance audit carried out internally reveals that:
- 58% of the RGAA version 4.1 criteria have been met
- The average compliance score is 85%.
The RGAA 4 non-compliant criteria are listed below:
- A few images are missing alternative text or don’t have an appropriate one
- The contrast between the text colour and the background is sometimes not always sufficient
- The carousel can’t be paused
- The hierarchy between titles is not always appropriate
- The menus and sub-menus are not reachable by keyboard
Content subject to exemptions for disproportionate burden
- The source code generated is not valid; however, no user impact was found during the audit
- The downloadable documents are not accessible
Drawing up of the declaration of accessibility
This declaration was drawn up on 14/06/2022.
The audit has been carried out with the following versions:
- NVDA 2021.3.5
- Firefox 91.8
Tools used :
- Colour Contrast Analyser plug-in
- Assistant RGAA plug-in
- HeadingMaps plug-in
- Code inspector
|FAQ - Ask a question question||https://www.rfc-northsea-med.eu/index.php/fr/node/add/forum|
|Section 2 : Network statements excerpts||https://www.rfc-northsea-med.eu/fr/page/section-2-extraits-des-documents-de-reference-du-reseau-drr|
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access content or a service, you can contact the manager of the site for information on an accessible alternative, or to obtain the content in another form:
- Send a message via the contact form: https://www.rfc-northsea-med.eu/index.php/en/contact
- Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure must be used in the following situation: you have informed the manager of the website of a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing content or one of the services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory reply.
- Write a message to the Rights Defender: https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/
- Contact the representative of the Rights Defender in your region: https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues
- Send a letter by post (free, no stamp required):
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07