Terminal owners and managers of the corridor gather on a regular basis with the Management board of RFC North Sea - Med. These meetings enable close cooperation between them.
All presentations made during these meetings as well as the minutes of the meetings are available for download on this page.
TAG 11 December 2018, Zeebrugge
Minutes - (to be added soon)
1. Introduction by Port of Zeebrugge (to be added soon)
2. Expectations TAG for the Corridor (in meeting minutes)
3. What’s new on the corridor?
4. Discussion: how to develop intermodality with rail (in meeting minutes)
5. Presentation CIP multi Corridor View (+online demo)
6. Presentation of the User Satisfaction Survey 2018
7. Implementing the Service facilities act: open discussion
TAG 30 May 2017, Marseille
Introduction by Port of Marseille
1. Expectations TAG for the Corridor (in meeting minutes)
2. What’s new on the corridor?
2.1. State of Play Sector priorities
3. Capacity allocations
4. Presentation TIS for Terminals
5. Presentations of terminals & open discussion (comments in the minutes)
TAG 12 October 2016, Amsterdam
Minutes - FINAL
1. Introduction by Port of Amsterdam (To be added soon)
2. What's new on the corridor ?
3.1 Presentation Port of Ghent & Zeeland Seaports
3.2. Presentation Combinant
3.3. Port of Boulogne Calais: impact of refugees on Channel crossing transport
3.4. Presentation Port of Rotterdam
4.1. CID & CIP/GIS presentation
4.2. Presentation UIRR: Rail Freight Locations Portal
TAG 23 September 2015, Paris
Performance of the corridor
Results of the 2014 customer satisfaction survey
What's new on the corridor ?
Port of Zeebrugge
Port of Calais
Port of Marseille
Terminals of DB Schenker UK (leaflet)
Terminals of DB Schenker UK (services)
Ports, terminals and rail corridors, Port of Antwerp
Train Information System (TIS)
Corridor Information Document (CID)
Loading gauge enhancement studies
TAG & RAG 27 June 2012, Brussels
Minutes of the meeting