Coordination of works
- Coordination of works files are published on RFC NSM web site and updated at least twice a year, further to CoW working groups :
*1st update: on June, 30th at latest
*2nd update: on December 31st at latest
- Other updates might be done in the time interval, if the impact on capacity is substantial.
- The projects list might not be exhaustive, as the focus is made on works projects potentially impacting capacity.
- The projects and the dates listed here are subject to change depending on IM’s financial and technical constraints.
- The projects are briefly described here, if you need more information please ask by calling or writing to Mohamed Salimène (RFC NSM permanent team).
Schedule of works
The schedule contains the following information: sections of routes concerned by works, operational measures such as closing of lines, timeframe and consequences on capacity.
Shedule of works for timetables 2018 - 2019 - 2020 (update as at July 2018)
Temporary Capacity Restrictions recommandations fiches
In order to limit the impact on traffic, IM’s will do their best to offer alternative routes in case of works on the principal routes crossing the main border points. For this purpose, IM’s set up recommendations. Click here to consult these recommandation fiches.